Comox Valley District
Contact: Jo Stiles at 250-650-0061 NO LONGER – waiting for Wendy’s contact info
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org NO LONGER
Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada, the organization of choice for girls and women, makes a positive difference in the life of every girl and woman who experiences Guiding so she can contribute responsibly to her community. Through camping, leadership development, community participation and fostering of personal interests, Guiding encourages girls to have fun while preparing themselves for responsible citizenship.
Programs & Services:
Guides Canada welcomes girls, ages 5 – 18, and women over 19 to be part of the following:
- Sparks: ages 5 – 6
- Brownies: ages 7 – 8
- Guides: ages9 – 11
- Pathfinders: ages 12 – 14
- Rangers: ages 15 – 18
- Adults: welcomed as leaders, mentors, advisers, team members and more
Grad “Class” Special Attire for your Special Day
To book a fitting, there is a link on the GP Vanier website home page when the program is up and running (it is a link on the counselors page) we remove the link when the program is not being offered https://www.comoxvalleyschools.ca/gp-vanier-secondary/ there is no need to register just need to book an appointment when the program is up and running no referral process at all. Alternatively, send a message via email to:email@example.com
Programs & Services:
- A free service provided to teens in need who are graduating from High School in the Comox Valley. Gowns, tuxedos, shoes and accessories are available and whatever else to make the outfit complete.
- You can get more information from your counselor at your high school or book an appointment online at https://www.comoxvalleyschools.ca/gp-vanier-secondary/ when the program is running
- Confidentiality is assured
- Appointments will happen at various times throughout the year for clients to view the dresses & tuxedos with a list of available seamstresses if alterations are required. (At the clients expense)
- Donations welcome all year at GP Vanier main office Monday – Friday 8:00 – 4:00 pm gently used items and cash donations to help offset the costs associated with the program are greatly appreciated.