3301 Douglas Street, Suite 301
Victoria BC, V8Z 3L2
General information: 1-800-268-7582
Knowledge Network: 1-844-859-6789
In person on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 11.30 am with the Comox Valley Day Trippers
Virtual meetings on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 10 am.
Please contact an MS Navigator at 1-844-859-6789 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, email address and phone number, then the group facilitator will be notified to contact you.
To connect and empower the MS community to create positive change.
Programs & Services:
- Information, education, advocacy and support for individuals living with or affected by MS
- 1:1 Peer Support, Self Help & Support Groups- applications & referral to appropriate groups or programs
- Quality of Life Grant: equipment funding information, eligibility and application
- Information and education on disability forms such as Canadian Pension Plan Disability
- Information on fundraising initiatives, like MS Walk or Bike, additional programs, services and events
- Research into the cause and cure of MS