Suite 400, 1019 Wharf Street, Victoria, BC V8W 2Y9
Phone: 250-356-6710 Fax: 250-356-0837
An organization highly valued for championing the fundamental rights of vulnerable children and youth, and for promoting improvements in the delivery of services to children, youth and their families that result in better lives for children and youth.
Programs & Services:
The Representative’s authority to initiate a review or investigation is limited to reviewable services.
Designated services are government-funded services or programs for children and their families including but not limited to:
- family support
- child protection
- foster care
- children and youth with disabilities
- early childhood development and child care services
- mental health and addiction services for children
- youth justice
- services for youth and young adults during their transition to adulthood
- CLBC services for young adults between their 19th and 24th birthdays