Phone: 250-339-5426 Transit Information Line: 250-339-5453 HandyDART: 250-339-5442
Programs & Services:
- BC Bus Pass Program: 1-866-866-0800 (for eligibility criteria)
a universal bus pass that allows for unlimited travel on your conventional transit system – available to seniors & persons with a disability on a restricted income.
- HandyDART: for persons who have a disability that is sufficiently severe that the person is unable to use conventional transit service without assistance.
- Taxi Saver Program: provides registered HandyDART clients with greater convenience for spontaneous travel when HandyDART cannot accommodate your travel needs – call for more detailed information.
- Community Bus: for residents in the Cape Lazo / Point Holmes area and the Huband Road / Seal Bay area. 3 times a day, Monday to Friday. In Town, passengers with disabilities can arrange for door-to-door drop off and pick up at their destinations. Other passengers will have an opportunity to travel to major exchange points where they can then transfer to and from regular Comox Valley Transit trips.
- Low-Floor Bus: buses are equipped to carry two wheelchairs or one scooter at once
- Bike racks: no extra cost to load your bike on the bus