877 5th St, Courtenay, BC V9N 1K8
Phone: 250-334-3777 Fax: 250-334-2528
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.habitatnorthisland.com
Contact: Jeff West, Executive Director
Habitat for Humanity Vancouver Island North’s mission is to bring communities together to help families build strength, stability, and self-reliance through affordable homeownership.
Our Vision is a world where everyone has a safe and decent place to live.
- Housing for All: Access to safe, decent and affordable housing is a basic human right that should be available to everyone.
- Human Dignity: We believe in the worth and dignity of every human being, We respect the people we serve and those who help us in this effort. People are our greatest resource.
- Partnership: We can best achieve our mission through meaningful and mutually beneficial partnerships with others.
- Volunteerism: Achieving everything we set out to do is reliant on the positive spirit and contributions of volunteers.
- Diversity and Inclusiveness: There is a role for everyone committed to our vision, mission and values. We seek to enrich our organization through diversity.
Programs & Services:
- With the help of volunteers and generous donors, Habitat for Humanity Vancouver Island North builds decent and affordable homes that provide a solid foundation for local families to build better, healthier lives.
Affiliate Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday
- Habitat for Humanity ReStores are home and building supply stores that accept and resell quality new and used furniture, housewares, and building materials. Shopping at Habitat ReStore is a socially conscious decision, as funds generated are used to fund local Habitat for Humanity homebuilding projects. It’s also an environmentally conscious decision, as much of what is sold is product that is new, gently used or customer returns that would otherwise end up in a landfill.
ReStore Hours: 9:00am to 4:30pm Monday through Saturday
ReStore Donation drop-off: 10am to 3pm Monday through Saturday