Phone: 250-897-0360 Fax: 250-897-0316
Stepping Stones Recovery House for Women is a residential recovery program in the beautiful Comox Valley. Our society welcomes anyone who expresses, identifies or lives as a woman and is seeking recovery – we are trans inclusive. We celebrate diversity, equality and inclusion (DEI) and understand the vital role we play in creating a safe and welcoming place for all women. We can be different together.
Women who come to Stepping Stones can expect to be treated with respect and given an opportunity to heal from their addiction and the wounds that came before.
Programs & Services:
- Non-profit organization
- Registered Community Care and Assisted Living Facility
- Recovery program for women willing to make a minimum 3 month commitment
- Living in a home setting
- Holistic approach to heal the body, mind and spirit
- AA’s Twelve Steps and Group Therapy
- Those on Income Assistance qualify to have their cost covered
- We accept private charitable donations; please call to inquire how to make donations
- Volunteer opportunities